Welcome to TVRRUG on the official RepRap site
April 24, 2013 09:24AM
A little delayed, but thanks to Viktor I am pleased to welcome you to Thames Valley RepRap User Group Forum.

Our main site is at [tvrrug.org.uk] where you can find out about what we've been doing over the last couple of years. We also link to our Google Group were active async discussions take place and our chat room for more immediate ones. The chat room is logged publicly for archive purposes.

We are just embarking on our 3rd Group Build of our variant of the Mendel Prusa and currently have places for up to 15 more members.

- Mike
Re: Welcome to TVRRUG on the official RepRap site
March 27, 2014 07:38AM
Hi. This may not be the correct way to contact someone in the TVRRUG but all other attempts have failed! I am Exhibition Manager for the Bristol Model Engineering and Hobbies Exhibition which will again be held in August at Thornbury Leisure Centre, just north of Bristol, on 15th to 17th August.
I am informed that you attended a Model Engineering exhibition at Sandown Park and I believe expressed an interest in attending our show to demonstrate what RepRap is all about. We are very keen to promote 3D Printing (AM) within the modelling community and are allocating space at the exhibition for UGs, traders, and any other organisation to present the subject to our visitors.
I have tried to make contact with anyone in the West of England Group (through their forum) who would like to help our exhibition but to date no responses have been received, hence asking you as you have 'form'!

Please can you help????? You can contact me on 01454 838625 for more information.

Thanks.

Steve.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login