Has anyone in Ottawa built a RepRap?
April 22, 2016 05:26PM
Hi, I'm interested to know if anyone in Ottawa has built a RepRap. Where did you source your parts?
Re: Has anyone in Ottawa built a RepRap?
September 28, 2016 02:49PM
I didn't build mine. Bought it through Eckertech in Toronto. Currently building an MPCNC as a router CNC machine. There's plenty of 3D places both in Canada and the US that sell what you need to build one if you want. Nothing really locally that I know of. Sourcing all the parts yourself can be painful but possible. I'd recommend saving yourself a lot of trouble and getting a kit. There's plenty to learn even with a pre-built machine. I've had mine for 2 years and still finding stuff out that I didn't know. Good luck.
Re: Has anyone in Ottawa built a RepRap?
October 11, 2016 10:12AM
pmaier
I didn't build mine. Bought it through Eckertech in Toronto. Currently building an MPCNC as a router CNC machine. There's plenty of 3D places both in Canada and the US that sell what you need to build one if you want. Nothing really locally that I know of. Sourcing all the parts yourself can be painful but possible. I'd recommend saving yourself a lot of trouble and getting a kit. There's plenty to learn even with a pre-built machine. I've had mine for 2 years and still finding stuff out that I didn't know. Good luck.

I just finished printing out all my MPCNC parts yesterday. Have you completed your build yet?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2016 10:13AM by shadowhill.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login