Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Web interface

Posted by Ecko 
Web interface
May 09, 2014 08:15PM
I am having trouble connecting to the interface. I have input fed my ip and other stuff on the sd... But I can't log on through chrome.... Any tips?
Re: Web interface
May 10, 2014 03:15AM
* Choose an IP address that is not already in use but in the same subnet range as the other devices in the network. Specify this in config.g.

* If you want to connect the Duet to a computer that is connected to the other devices in your network through another network connection (e.g. wireless), then bridge the two connections. See [forums.reprap.org].

* Use the ping command from the PC to check you can ping the IP address you have assigned to the Duet when it is connected and powered up, and that you can't ping that IP address otherwise.

Beyond that, the details depend on which firmware and web interface software you are trying to use.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
May 10, 2014 04:46AM
If you are trying to log on then it sounds like you are trying to use the original web interface supplied by reprap which was very problematic to get going. Once you can see the device over the LAN then you will find it much easier if you use the iamburny web interface in conjunction with dc42 firmware. Reprap have just upgraded to using a version of the iamburny web software but is rather out of date so still best to use the one referenced on threads here.
May 10, 2014 11:01AM
Thanks guys. I will try this now. Apologies for the typos... The note was written when I was half asleep.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login