Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Firmware 1.09

Posted by real 
Firmware 1.09
May 26, 2015 06:19AM
Hello everyone!!!
I am running new RepRapFirmware 1.09 on my OM2.I control the printer through the network.when I upload config to printe,the Webpage tell me there is an error.

why? Help me !!!
Re: Firmware 1.09
May 26, 2015 07:01AM
zpl is best placed to answer this, however I have a theory about why this and similar problems have been reported by several users (and AFAIK not by anyone running my 1.04 or 1.09 fork). Can you tell me:

1. Is it only when uploading config.g that you get this problem? Can you upload e.g. homing files to the /sys folder using the same mechanism, or do they give this error too?

2. What are the last few lines of your config.g file (the one you are overwriting, not the new one)?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2015 07:01AM by dc42.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
May 28, 2015 12:22AM
dc42
zpl is best placed to answer this, however I have a theory about why this and similar problems have been reported by several users (and AFAIK not by anyone running my 1.04 or 1.09 fork). Can you tell me:

1. Is it only when uploading config.g that you get this problem? Can you upload e.g. homing files to the /sys folder using the same mechanism, or do they give this error too?

2. What are the last few lines of your config.g file (the one you are overwriting, not the new one)?

hi,yes .I have found it often appear.Here are my config files

thank you very much!!!
May 29, 2015 08:12AM
Hmm... I'm not so sure about my theory now. But please can you run M122 shortly after the machine has started up, and check that the number of "Free file entries" is 10.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
May 29, 2015 11:27AM
Hmm, works on my printer (I know the firmware version says 1.09a but the webserver code is the same as in the official 1.09 version):

dc42's suggestion is good though, please post the output of M122 and your entire config.g file here.

Edit: I've just spotted you were trying to upload your config file via Upload & Print, which isn't correct. Go to the Settings page and upload it there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2015 11:28AM by zombiepantslol.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login