Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Extruder will not move inside Pronterface.

Posted by helwic 
Extruder will not move inside Pronterface.
October 04, 2015 03:43PM
Hello.
The extruder has funked very god untill i should change the fillement. Than it dident work from pronterface, i have moved som wires and the stepper is in full functions Z axe.

Any one that have hade the same problem ?
Re: Extruder will not move inside Pronterface.
October 04, 2015 03:54PM
You are probably trying to extrude either with no tool selected, or with the nozzle cold.

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
October 05, 2015 03:40AM
I will trykk with the heat on, butikker how do i selektiv tools ?
As You understand i am new to 3d printing.

Thank You.
October 05, 2015 08:12AM
Hi Helwic, if you are using DC42's exceptionally good Firmware you need to add:-

T0 to the end of the config.g file using Notepad (windows)...

Also you should have two lines in your config.g file that appear as follows:-

M563 P0 D0 H1 ; Define tool 1
G10 P0 S-273 R-273 ; Set tool 0 operating and standby temperatures

I would send you a copy of my config.g file my friend, but I use a microswitch to zero my Z axis, which requires a slightly different setup in config.g

Hope that helps...
Keep us posted, as we all like to help each other here...
Kim

Please send me a PM if you have suggestions, or problems with Big Blue 360.
I won't see comments in threads, as I move around to much.
Working Link to Big Blue 360 Complete
October 18, 2015 03:08AM
Thank you for your answer, as you understand i`m on and off whit my printer. Because i have hade some troubble whit it, and get pissed on it.
When i figured out that the temperatur sould be aroud 200 degrees on the head to extrud, and i hade assembely all the parts. The heat head stoped working again, a have hade a link on that problem before. That time the head just started to work again by no reason, and now its off again. And im pissed again. :-)
I wounder if it could be some wiering that is something wrong with. Any idees ?
October 18, 2015 03:32AM
Maybe you should describe your problem more precisely. At the moment with your description there are ten or more possibilities.
Do you get a temperature of the nozzle? Does the heating procedure start. Please describe the problem as detailed as possible. You wrote a message like you would go to the car dealer and you would say "My car is not functioning". Des the car do not start? Or brake? Can you not steer? Do you have a flat tyre? Batterie broken? Key lost? And so on. You see many totally different possibilities.
The more detailed you describe your problem the more answers you will get.

Slicer: Simplify3D 4.0; sometimes CraftWare 1.14 or Cura 2.7
Delta with Duet-WiFi, FW: 1.20.1RC2; mini-sensor board by dc42 for auto-leveling
Ormerod common modifications: Mini-sensor board by dc42, aluminum X-arm, 0.4 mm nozzle E3D like, 2nd fan, Z stepper nut M5 x 15, Herringbone gears, Z-axis bearing at top, spring loaded extruder with pneumatic fitting, Y belt axis tensioner
Ormerod 2: FW: 1.19-dc42 on Duet-WiFi. own build, modifications: GT2-belts, silicone heat-bed, different motors and so on. Printed parts: bed support, (PSU holder) and Y-feet.
Ormerod 1: FW: 1.15c-dc42 on 1k Duet-Board. Modifications: Aluminium bed-support, (nearly) all parts reprinted in PLA/ ABS, and so on.
October 19, 2015 07:06AM
If the problem is "off and on" it is most likely just a loose connection. Check all the wires are correctly crimped and the thermistor is firmly connected to the wires.

Dave
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login