Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How do i use a bowden extruder with the J-head lite v2.1?

Posted by Qbert25 
How do i use a bowden extruder with the J-head lite v2.1?
October 14, 2014 07:34AM
Hi,
I've just received the J-head lite v2.1 hotend, but I don't figure out how to adapt to bowden. Can someone explain in detail?

Another question: which are resistor and thermistor wires?
Re: How do i use a bowden extruder with the J-head lite v2.1?
October 14, 2014 03:40PM
Qbert25
Hi,
I've just received the J-head lite v2.1 hotend, but I don't figure out how to adapt to bowden. Can someone explain in detail?

Another question: which are resistor and thermistor wires?

[forums.reprap.org] - Just a few posts below this one.

Check with multimeter, thermistor has high resistance, the heater risistor has much lower resistance.

From FreeCAD To The Real World- Demo video using FreeCAD and featuring the Smartrap 3D Printer
Anonymous User
October 14, 2014 05:05PM
He's on a Kossel. Don't worry about it. Red is the heater BTW.
Anonymous User
October 16, 2014 03:49PM
Finally found a good pneumatic fitting for 3mm tubing. They (SMC) don't make 3mm fittings, but they do make 1/8" fittings. Probably because 1/8" and 3mm are so close. Damn metric system.

October 17, 2014 01:31AM
Robert_Paulson
Finally found a good pneumatic fitting for 3mm tubing. They (SMC) don't make 3mm fittings, but they do make 1/8" fittings. Probably because 1/8" and 3mm are so close. Damn metric system.

No problem getting metric sizes for nuts bolts or fittings if you live in any other part of the World except USA.
I don't know why USA is so backward in changing to the metric system like most of the rest of the World has, it makes it so easy to do anything using metric, and certainly easier to buy things in metric sizes.

[regpye.com.au]
"Experience is the mother of all knowledge." --Leonardo da Vinci
Anonymous User
October 17, 2014 09:49AM
We collectively decided, "I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me."
[OT] Re: How do i use a bowden extruder with the J-head lite v2.1?
October 17, 2014 01:09PM
Robert_Paulson
We collectively decided, "I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me."

And then religions, pollution, global warming, global financial crises and preventive wars rose... grinning smiley
October 18, 2014 01:00AM
Robert_Paulson ,We've had a few reports on this thread, can we keep it civil and on topic in here? or i this going to turn into yet another thread we've got lock/delete?

-=( blog )=- -=( thingiverse )=- -=( 3Dindustries )=- -=( Aluhotend - mostly metal hotend)=--=( Facebook )=-

Anonymous User
October 25, 2014 04:36PM
Last warning.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2014 01:22PM by NewPerfection.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login