Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

March 22 2008 Meeting

Posted by BDolge 
March 22 2008 Meeting
March 13, 2008 09:35AM
By request this months meeting will be Saturday the 22nd starting at noon ending no later than 4pm, at my house in Baltimore at 6 Wade Av. directions follow:

Take your best route to the 95/695 junction, head west toward Towson. Take the Fredrick Rd (Rt 144) exit (exit 13). Head South back over the bridge, immediately after the bridge and opposite exit ramp is a small brick building, turn left between that building and the large white funeral home. This is Wade Av. 6 is the 3rd house on the right facing the road, a blue house with a white picket fence. Park on the street in front, unless there is a really large funeral going on in which case you have to park way down the street.

I've made some progress on my jgro and there may be a new kid on the block with some toys to show. Hope to see everybody there.
Re: March 22 2008 Meeting
March 15, 2008 08:30PM
Hey guys

I might be able to make it to the meeting next weekend on account that my spring break starts then. WooHoo!!!

But I was wondering if any of you guys knew much about working with Ubuntu? The reason I ask is that I want to get Ubuntu and the reprap software working on both my normal laptop and my asus eee. I've been able to successfully install Ubuntu on my normal laptop, and I've tried with my asus eee, but to no avail.

A progress report about my Darwin. I've nearly completed the construction, I really just have a little wiring left and I'll finish the stage at school on Monday, so I suspect that on Friday I'll be able to have the whole thing going and be able to print my first blob!!!!

So yea. I'll see if I can be there next Saturday. It really just depends on whether or not I can convince my Dad to go.

Jay
Re: March 22 2008 Meeting
March 22, 2008 08:05PM
Good meeting today guys. I'll work on the Darwin in the morning.

Jay
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login