Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trouble with G-code and Extruder Rate

Posted by tncheck 
Trouble with G-code and Extruder Rate
December 14, 2011 10:13AM
Hey guys,

I have a Prusa mendel with sprinter and am using a wades gear extruder with .35mm nozzle. I seem to be having slight issues in two different areas.

I am using replicator G with steinforge 40, and I have been told replace commands 103,101, and 108 as they are obsolete. When I use the replace.csv file in the alterations folder all seems to work fine, but am I just suppose to comment out the old extruder commands ie. 103 101 108? If I comment out these commands do I need to add code to control the extruder? I am not doing something right because my extruder is going way to fast. What are the exact commands that control the speed of the x and y axis movement, and what are all the new commands for controlling the extruder. I am NOT using Homing as I don't have any end-stops so I don't' use an G28 commands.

Also I have repsnapper, but when I try and generate the Gcode it doesn't seem to introduce any x and y code. It just produced a short code. Do I need to integrate steinforge into repsnapper for it to work correctly?

Any Help would be greatly appreciated!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login