Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

complete mendal kit of parts for sale

Posted by niglyn 
complete mendal kit of parts for sale
February 04, 2011 10:26AM
Hi Gang,

I think I will never complete my mendel, let alone get to grips with the software so am thinking of selling it.

It comprises of a gen 6 mendel parts from mednel-parts.com, all gen 6 electronics, 4 stepper motors, all metalwork in stainless steel, all fixings, nuts, bolts washers etc in stainless stell, jig kit, bearings, belts, base plate & electronics plate All plastic repraped parts & two rolls of pla. In theory every single part needed to make the mendel is there. Plastic parts & pla came from Mr. Mendel himself, printed at the uni.

The only extra parts needed are power supply (I was going to use an old PC supply) and the extruder. I do have the peek & ptfe blanks for the extruder.

I have made two of the axis. All holes in the repraped parts were drilled on a milling machine, so they are square & of the correct size, not butchered with a file or hand drill. Note not all holes have been drilled, only on the assembled parts.

Anybody intersted & would like to make a serious offer? I notice mendalparts.com have again stopped taking orders due to the backlog. I'm not trying to make money out of supply shortage, just recoup some of my outlay.

I live in Surrey, near M25 J6 and ideally would like a face to face transfer, maybe meet halfway?

Regards,
Nigel

Parts from mendel-parts.com
1 x Generation 6 electronics including opto's 149.00EUR
1 x Kit 7 - all thick & thin sheet in black POM + ALU for GEN6 39.95EUR
1 x Kit 5 - all hardware cut in correct sizes - stainless steel 139.00EUR
1 x motor NEMA17 set of 4
- Molex connector(s) option: including molex connector(s) 55.00EUR
1 x Studding JIG set for Mendel - optional 6.00EUR

+printed parts
+ 2 big rolls of PLA

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/05/2011 10:10AM by niglyn.
Re: complete mendal kit of parts for sale
February 05, 2011 01:25PM
Hi Nigel,
Sorry to hear you are thinking of selling-on. Best of luck with the sale of your parts. I've no specific interest in any of your items, but am interested in hearing even some short feedback from you on what you feel formed the major technical obstacles to successful completion of your machine.

To me it's important that these devices become easier and easier to build by home enthusiasts like you and me. So, some feedback to the core development group might be valuable.
Regards,
No.6

[numbersixreprap.blogspot.com]
Re: complete mendal kit of parts for sale
February 06, 2011 07:37AM
Niglyn, pm sent
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login