Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reprap Prusa i3 HC-101

Posted by stevelax92 
Reprap Prusa i3 HC-101
November 21, 2014 07:30AM
Hello

I just built the Reprap prusa i3 HC 101. It has a Melzi Board and im working with the Repetier Host Software. I can move all my axis up, down, forward and backward. The extruder works also as well. Now my problem is, how can i manage that the printer starts printing from bottom to top and how does it work with the end-stops(how can i make them work). And where can i calibrate the stepper Motors and how?
A lot of questions, but thanks for your answers.
(sorry for my english)

Best regards

stevelax92
Attachments:
open | download - 20141120_225257 - Kopie.jpg (487.4 KB)
Re: Reprap Prusa i3 HC-101
November 21, 2014 10:17AM
Ok. Where are you from stevelax ? Here you are : a nice step by step manual for a proper Ramps wiring and configuration, then a pololu's calibration manual, and follow them step by step. Good luck.

Collective intelligence emerges when a group of people work together effectively. Prusa i3 Folger (A lot of the parts are wrong, boring !)
November 21, 2014 11:10AM
Hey Zavashier

Im from switzerland smiling smiley
And thank you for the link. Ill check it now
November 21, 2014 11:34AM
It's ok. I can speak french if it's easyer for you.

Collective intelligence emerges when a group of people work together effectively. Prusa i3 Folger (A lot of the parts are wrong, boring !)
November 21, 2014 01:40PM
stevelax92
i cant speak french that well. i just tried to understand those files but i dont get it. Cant i just download a mendel firmware for my melzi v1.0 board?
I post the awnser here, because it may help other people in the same trouble than you. Well, Reprap machines are strange species. Even if they carry the same name, they can be realy different. The stepper motors may be of another kind, the endstops may be at a different position, and so on. You could ask for a complete firmware form another Prusa i3 HC-101 and use it. But you won't have any waranty it works properly. Anyways you'll have to configurate your hardware.

I appreciate English is not your mother tongue and maybe technical information should be much more understandable in a language you speak fluently. Take a look to the Reprap Groups. You'll find an active community able to help you in German or Italian.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login