Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thermistor/temperature problem

Posted by frankie666 
Thermistor/temperature problem
December 29, 2018 04:41AM
hi everyone, i am new on this forum and having an anet a8 since a while.

I am trying desperately to install Marlin (1.1.9) but there is an issue with the thermistors behavior.

By the way it is working properly under A8 stock firmware so I don't think it is a hardware issue or a wrong wiring.

Problems are :
1. The temp shown for the hot end it too low (9° whilst it is 18° in the room). Temp is fine for the bed.
2. If I warm the bed to 30° it goes up to 30° which is fine but if I warm up the hot endto 200°, the hot end warm which is also ok. BUT the temp shown for the bed increases to 110° without warming the bed above 30°. The bed is still around 30° then decrease a bit because it is not warming anymore dur to the temp shown at 110°.
3. If on the motherboard I connect the bed temp connector to the hot end entry, the temp shown for the hot end (which is in reality the bed) is 27° which is fine...
4. If I flash back the stock firmware on my anet, the 2 temp shown are ok.

I become crazy because I really want to use Marlin for security reasons and to be able to use a bltouch.

Any idea of the issue ? In config.h I have selected 5 et 5 and tried several others but without any success.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Frankie666
Re: Thermistor/temperature problem
December 29, 2018 05:24AM
Did you roll your own configuration.h or copy the one from marlin example_configurations/Anet/A8 ?
Re: Thermistor/temperature problem
December 29, 2018 05:36AM
thx, i copy the files from example anet a8.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login