Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

out of bounds when G29

Posted by s0ftcorn 
out of bounds when G29
November 16, 2019 03:40PM
As soon as i set MIN_PROBE_EDGE i get ? (L,R,F,B ) out of bounds. when issuing G29. When i ommit MIN_PROBE_EDGE my probe wants to probe outside of the bed.

Im using a Hypercube (CoreXY) with an inductive sensor. This has worked in the past quite good. The machine homes correctly and the origin is where would expect it: in the front left corner.

I also noticed that it doesnt matter whether i set the X-Offset of my probe to 32.5 or -32.5, it homes Z at the same position and when bed leveling it try to probe outside the bed.

Isnt MIN_PROBE_EDGE the correct way to adress this issue?

Attached is my configuration.h and configuration_adv.h, but here is also a paste of configuration.h [pastebin.com]
I pulled the newest commits today from github, but i had this issue for over a week now so either theres a bug in marlin ooor i was stupid grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2019 04:21PM by s0ftcorn.
Attachments:
open | download - ghettocube_conf.zip (60.1 KB)
Re: out of bounds when G29
November 17, 2019 09:01PM
After having a very nice talk on the marlin discord, this is what happened [github.com]

Just in case anyone is searching for this in the future smiling smiley
Re: out of bounds when G29
November 18, 2019 04:42AM
I was having the same issues with a Delta. But in the Delta config they clearly state that some values have to be floating point values and not integers. So, if I correctly understand your issue, and the fix, is that the min probe edge has to be a floating point value as well?

http://www.marinusdebeer.nl/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login