Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Waves when printing

Posted by dark184 
Waves when printing
December 14, 2019 07:55AM
I apologize in advance for my English, it is not my native language.

Configured Marlin firmware 2.0.x for LPC1768 processor, compiled and flashed. Boards MKS sBase (DRV8825 with microstep 1/32), BigTreeTech SKR v1.3 (DRV8825 with microstep 1/32) and many others. On both boards, printing occurs in waves, as in the photo. On all photos on the left-the seal with firmware Marlin 2.0.x, on the right-Smoothieware. Cost to flash again Smoothieware, the printer once again prints perfectly.
To build the firmware, Platformio was used, with a choice in the file "Platformio.ini " LPC1768.
Both of these boards work correctly with Marlin 2.0.x firmware, with the exception of print defects.
All printouts are made exclusively on the same printer.

My Configurations
MarlinConfig.zip

Steps to Reproduce
Configure the Marlin firmware 2.0.x for LPC1768 processor
Select in the file Configuration.h "MKS sBase" motherboard or customize for "BigTreeTech SKR V1.3" motherboard.
Compile firmware and flash the printer motherboard.
Run "Autotune" for Hotend pid controllers and heating bed. Enter the received values into the firmware, compile and flash the motherboard again.
Make a trial print.
Expected behavior: After the test printing was expecting a straight vertical wall on the model.

Actual behavior: The outer walls of the model are completely in horizontal waves. This defect is manifested exclusively with the firmware Marlin. On smoothieware firmware, the walls of the model are perfectly straight.

additional photo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/14/2019 08:00AM by dark184.
Re: Waves when printing
December 14, 2019 08:17AM
No need to post this everywhere... on marlin github was enough...
Re: Waves when printing
December 14, 2019 08:53AM
Then just delete this topic, I will not be offended.smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login