Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Z homing in the wrong direction

Posted by mil.qa 
Z homing in the wrong direction
April 20, 2020 11:08PM
I have a folgertech FT-6. Bed raises for homing. I have the pins connected to Z MIN

When i home the bed goes down. I had a marlin-bugfix-2.0 version installed before (provided by the manufacturer of FT-6) that worked with issues but worked. It had an induction sensor. I just replaced it with a Bltouch and went with bugfix-2.0.x branch.

The firmware source provided by the manufacturer is not compiling anymore which is another issue. So cannot install that. Anyways..

Here, my issues is that the Z goes down (to max) instead of going up when homing. The Bltouch also does not deploy. I ran M119 and the pin goes down, and on startup the pin does its dance, so seems wires are connected to the right pins. I am using BigTreeTech SKR v1.3 board

I am attaching my configuration.h and configuration.adv.h

I have not done any modification to the configuration.adv.h file yet. Trying to get the homing working first.

M119 returns
Send: M119
Recv: Reporting endstop status
Recv: x_min: TRIGGERED
Recv: y_min: TRIGGERED
Recv: z_min: open
Recv: ok

The probe also does not deploy when Z home is initiated.

When using M119 to deploy the probe and sending Z home, bed goes down a little and probe triggers as if the bed touched it. But the bed is miles away from the probe.

just and Note. I searched and tried all settings i could find before i decided to ask for help.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2020 08:12AM by mil.qa.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration_adv.h (127.2 KB)
open | download - Configuration.h (80.8 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login