Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trouble with Marlin 1.1.9 using Manual Bed Leveling

Posted by Da9L 
Trouble with Marlin 1.1.9 using Manual Bed Leveling
October 25, 2018 04:27PM
Hi!

I just installed Marlin 1.1.9 onto my Geeetech I3 Pro B the other day, because i was particularly curious about the manual bed leveling feature, which, as i understand it, lets me level the bed without a probe, using paper and 9 points on the bed. I've had quite the trouble leveling me bed becuase it seems to not be completely even.

So i downloaded the Marlin firmware and replaced the Configuration.h file with the one matching my Geeetech model found inside the example_configurations folder. Then i went into the Configuration.h file through the Arduino IDE, and changed my bed size as mine is a little smaller than the provided amounts and enabled MESH_BED_LEVELING and LCD_BED_LEVELING .. After uploading this to my printer i could begin the manual bed leveling which was now available through the menus. This seemed to work fine and after i was done i selected the Store settings menu option. However if I try to begin printing right after, it seems that the values created from bed leveling is not used at all, as the Z axis is not moving at all between layers when using a test print that covers the whole bed.

Is there something I'm missing?
Re: Trouble with Marlin 1.1.9 using Manual Bed Leveling
October 25, 2018 05:21PM
I suggest you tu install MK4DUO 4.3.6 on your geeetech i3 pro B. I've got it, and the manually bed level work grate thanks to MagoKimbra. Your matter is to abiility the EEPROM settings winth M502 in Repetier host, and save the Mesh points.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login