Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reset EEPROM with M502 and now printer is layer shifting terribly

Posted by tjop92 
Reset EEPROM with M502 and now printer is layer shifting terribly
April 06, 2020 11:05AM
Hello,

I had to reset my EEPROM with an M502 command through Pronterface then saved with M500. I had to do this to fix a probing issue I was having where the EZABL wasn't probing correctly because the probe offset wasn't saving. That problem is fixed but now I'm getting terrible layer shift. Did I screw something up with the M502 and M500?

I recently upgraded to an SKR e3 mini and had reprogrammed everything and gotten it working perfectly. Now it is not working so well. I have performed mechanical checks, belts are tight and nothing else seems wrong.

It seems like now the print bed is moving too fast, but I am not sure how to get this fixed. Below are all of the settings in the speed setting in Cura 4.1. I printed a perfect print yesterday with the exact same Cura settings. All that has changed is resetting the EEPROM settings.

Are there some settings that I need to change after resetting the EEPROM? I am sorry for sounding ignorant, I am not really sure what the EEPROM really is.

You can see my jerk and acceleration settings in Cura that have been successfully working for me so far. I haven't changed any of those settings. I can provide my configuration.h file if needed.

[imgur.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login