Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Updating Marlin in a Black Widow, TMC2130, Filament Sensor..

Posted by beto wars 
Updating Marlin in a Black Widow, TMC2130, Filament Sensor..
October 02, 2021 12:24AM
Hi, newbie here looking for help

After years of service i want to update my TEVO Black Widow, I have only flashed the firmware once, to install BLTouch.

This time i want to make the following changes:

• Change the screen with the knob, the original no longer works well
  • Change DRV8825 drivers to TMC 2130 SPI
  • Replace Z home with TMC 2130
  • Activate ADVANCED PAUSE FEATURE i bought a sensor for the filament to pause when the filament runs out

I have seen several videos on youtube, I tried to follow Tom Sanladerer's guide, but this and all the others are old videos, previous versions of Marlin that unfortunately no longer match the current ones, so every time I try to compile it I get errors:

warning: extra tokens at end of #endif directive [-Wendif-labels]
#endif HAS_TRINAMIC_CONFIG

error: #error "ADVANCED_PAUSE_FEATURE requires a supported LCD controller (or EMERGENCY_PARSER)."
#error "ADVANCED_PAUSE_FEATURE requires a supported LCD controller (or EMERGENCY_PARSER)."

Downloaded Marlin 2 but I only have the Marlin, Config, Config adv and version tabs, pinsMYBOARD.h is mentioned in the screenshots, which in my case would be MKS 1.4, so is another doubt i have

trying to track the problems that I present I find information inside marlin, but I don't know how to apply it(i know about erasing the the comment lines) and what it implies. Pause feature mentions that it requires LCD controller, but I find a lot about Z leveling, hopefully you can point me in the right direction to be able to implement these improvements to my printer

Im at your mercy, thank you in advance
Attachments:
open | download - CS PIN.JPG (36.1 KB)
open | download - TRINAMIC.JPG (34.8 KB)
open | download - 20211001_170832red.jpg (439.7 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login