Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marlin 2.1.2.1 ~Bltouch behaving wrong Ender5 build

Posted by Aironixhdx 
Marlin 2.1.2.1 ~Bltouch behaving wrong Ender5 build
July 22, 2023 08:48AM
I'm currently experiencing a weird error with the CRtouch for the ender 5 with the 4.2.7 motherboard. I've configured marlin 2.1.2.1 for it, built the firmware and flashed it, yet upon testing the BL touch doesn't activate and the bed doesn't move up (if the z limit switch is disconnected). If the limit switch is connected it moves up, ignores the CR touch (despite it being activated) and stops with the limit switch... does anyone have any ideas? (to test the CR touch seperately I loeaded this firmware: [forums.creality3dofficial.com] and there it works flawlessly, so I can rule out any hardware flaws) my config files are attached to this msgsmiling smiley and a video describing the problem is available here:[drive.google.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2023 08:52AM by Aironixhdx.
Attachments:
open | download - Configuration.h (128 KB)
open | download - Configuration_adv.h (173.4 KB)
Re: Marlin 2.1.2.1 ~Bltouch behaving wrong Ender5 build
July 22, 2023 08:55AM
If the bltouch/crtouch is in any way plugged into the z-min plug, the you use this

#define Z_MIN_PROBE_USES_Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_PIN
//#define USE_PROBE_FOR_Z_HOMING

If it is fully plugged into the 5 pin probe port you use this

//#define Z_MIN_PROBE_USES_Z_MIN_ENDSTOP_PIN
#define USE_PROBE_FOR_Z_HOMING

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2023 09:02AM by Dust.
Re: Marlin 2.1.2.1 ~Bltouch behaving wrong Ender5 build
July 22, 2023 05:23PM
Hello Dust, Thank you so much for your response smiling smiley

That actually fixed the problem and it is working perfectly now, thank you so much! and it also makes complete sense, on why it does work like this! Thanks a lot again, you're the best! saved me from a lot of headaches today haha smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login