Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problem with X and Y axis on DUET 0.6

Posted by Axelfolie 
Problem with X and Y axis on DUET 0.6
September 24, 2016 06:32AM
So my problem is that when the duet receives a command to move the X or Y axis both move together.
It worked fine before i accidentally shorted the E0 3.3v to the GND pin while plugging in my Z probe. I don't know if it's any help but I'm on firmware version 1.15c.
Re: Problem with X and Y axis on DUET 0.6
September 24, 2016 07:34AM
I would not expect a temporary short between +3.3V and ground to have that effect. Even so, it might be worth measuring the voltage on the +3.3V line to make sure that the regulator is still working properly.

Are you sure that you haven't got an M667 command in config.g to select CoreXY mode, or a M584 command in config.g to assign both motors to one axis? You can send M667 with no parameters and M584 with no parameters to check.

Never connect or disconnect anything with power (even just USB power) provided to the Duet (or to any other electronics).

Large delta printer [miscsolutions.wordpress.com], E3D tool changer, Robotdigg SCARA printer, Crane Quad and Ormerod

Disclosure: I design Duet electronics and work on RepRapFirmware, [duet3d.com].
Re: Problem with X and Y axis on DUET 0.6
September 24, 2016 08:07AM
Thanks for the great response! it was a rogue M667 command i missed in the config.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login