Laser Cutting Services in GTA
December 05, 2012 11:40AM
Anyone use a reputable laser cutting service in the GTA?
Would like to get some acrylic pieces cut.
Re: Laser Cutting Services in GTA
December 05, 2012 06:52PM
Stay away from Umake.ca They cut $2000 worth of stuff for me completely wrong and then I had to fight to get the money back. This was after they cut samples from the wrong material the first time and having them re-do them. I though after the first issue they would try harder but all I got was excuses for it taking weeks longer than their overnight promise and then cutting the oldest file they had from me not the updated one I had sent 4 times to make sure they cut the correct file.

FFF Settings Calculator Gcode post processors Geometric Object Deposition Tool Blog
Tantillus.org Mini Printable Lathe How NOT to install a Pololu driver
October 27, 2013 04:53PM
I| have a laser and it cuts, private, no commercial usages. It cuts ok, needs a file to work.
If that helps anyone, just talk to me.
June 05, 2014 02:39PM
Hi there,

I am looking to get a large panel cut. I have a 3d obj. file that is up to full scale. I cant seem to get autocad to flatten it for cutting. do you also offer this service along with laser cutting, or does the laser cutter read obj files and flatten it on its own?
June 16, 2015 12:31AM
teckum
I| have a laser and it cuts, private, no commercial usages. It cuts ok, needs a file to work.
If that helps anyone, just talk to me.

Hey teckum,

Do you still have it, how much will you charge to print the frame for this project: [www.openbuilds.com]

There are two files that need to use different sources width .

Thanks,
Jaspion3d
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login