Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prusa Mendel Kit for sale

Posted by clooner 
Prusa Mendel Kit for sale
February 20, 2012 12:04AM
Hello all,

I purchased a kit from different suppliers off the internet. It has all the parts except two pieces of plywood. I never got around to building it and want to sell the complete kit at once. Everything is new and the plastic parts are good. Shipping from the USA will ship all over the world. Price will be included shipping with US Postal Service.

Will sell to the best offer!
Re: Prusa Mendel Kit for sale
February 22, 2012 11:40AM
I buy it now! Cash
March 03, 2012 04:48PM
I didn't log back into this for a while but it is still for sale. I can email pictures if you want.

Again this is it.
For Sale one almost complete Prusa Mendel kit. It will need 2 plywood pieces which you can buy at any home improvement shop for a few bucks. There is a heated bed and the electronics is the complete RAMPS 1.3 which includes an Arduino, end-stops, motor steppers (polulu) and 5 motors. The plastic parts are decent printed parts and might need some cleanup. The timing belt is included and the extruder is the wade's including nossle and bolt.

Again it's a complete set with all the printed parts + all the electronics + all the nuts bolts bearings and bar-irons you will need.

The set will sell as is.
March 03, 2012 04:49PM
Also to email me use

reg @ my_username . nl
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login