Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA] ABS, PLA filament for sale on Amazon.com

Posted by jetlei 
[USA] ABS, PLA filament for sale on Amazon.com
March 02, 2012 05:46PM
FYI.

1.75mm/3mm ABS/PLA filament for 3D printers are for sale on Amazon.com now. Different colors available.

[www.amazon.com]

Search key words on Amazon: "abs filament 3d".

Reasonable price. Immediately shipping (you get it in 2-3 business days). Trust-able seller (guaranteed by Amazon).
Hi! I bought some white PLA from you recently and am having a lot of problems printing with it. It seems to curl more when coming out of the extruder than several other brands of PLA that I have been using, which causes print problems. More importantly, it doesn't want to stick to my heated print bed. Other brands of PLA stick really well, but yours does not. Is there some sort of additive in this filament besides PLA? What temperature would you recommend extruding it at? Thanks!
Re: [USA] ABS, PLA filament for sale on Amazon.com
March 18, 2012 01:15PM
Hello,

I checked my order list and did not find any order from any name with "robert". If you have problems, please respond through Amazon account, where all questions will be processed in a timely manner. Thank you!

Robertk925 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi! I bought some white PLA from you recently and
> am having a lot of problems printing with it. It
> seems to curl more when coming out of the extruder
> than several other brands of PLA that I have been
> using, which causes print problems. More
> importantly, it doesn't want to stick to my heated
> print bed. Other brands of PLA stick really well,
> but yours does not. Is there some sort of additive
> in this filament besides PLA? What temperature
> would you recommend extruding it at? Thanks!
March 18, 2012 06:14PM
This is the same poor quality Chinese filament I've been seeing pop up everywhere lately.

www.Fablicator.com
>This is the same poor quality Chinese filament I've been seeing pop up everywhere lately.

Andrew:

Not sure yet if this is the case (it most likely is from China, but to be fair to the seller the jury is still out on whether it is poor quality or not). I suspect that the PLA absorbed a lot of moisture, since it was shipped unsealed without any dessicant, so I have been drying it out in a sealed bag with lots of dessicant for since my original posting. In a few days I will try it out again and see if it works better.

>>I checked my order list and did not find any order from any name with "robert". If you have problems, please respond through Amazon account,
>>where all questions will be processed in a timely manner. Thank you!

Jetlei, I will respond to you through my Amazon account, but I thought this might be a more useful forum to give more details about your product (any additives, and recommended extrusion temperature), since it is read by so many potential users. Thanks.
March 31, 2012 01:18PM
Hello,

The best extrusion temperature for our PLA is 185 - 200C. For ABS, it is 220-250C.

Our PLA/ABS filament products are certified by Amazon for sale with A-Z Guarantee, which basically means if our customers who are not satified with the products can return for refund.

Thanks for your attention!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2012 11:42PM by jetlei.
Yeah, the quality of this JET PLA sucks.. It curls and doesn't stick to the heat bed. I'll definitely be taking advantage of the "Amazon A-Z Guarantee" and get my money back for this crappy stuff.

Rating: 0/10 stars.. This filament is no good.
December 10, 2012 01:16AM
there are some options for the issue:
1.the humidity,you should dry the filament before print and adjust the environment.
2.the pla material;there are some other additive or inpurity mixed there.they could block the nozzle and hard to deposite on the heat bed.

we could provide the Abs/pla filament with many specs,color,call me if any concern.
mail:[email protected]
Attachments:
open | download - Green PLA 2.jpg (327.1 KB)
open | download - White PLA.jpg (314.2 KB)
October 11, 2013 06:16AM
oh! my god!,so many people say jet filament not good!,
But i used it very well,great! I already bought jet brand filament several times,and haven't found any problems;
I think you best to check your method of using not is wrong...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login