Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[UK][Another set] Prusa 2 artic blue sparkly parts for sale for lm8uu, included printed bushings too

Posted by james glanville 
Hi, I'm selling a set of faberdashery arctic blue PLA prusa 2 parts. They fit LM8UU bushings, I can include some printed bushings that are compatible if you want too (let me know if you want these, they would be printed in a different colour that I find runs better on the rods). The parts are printed at 0.25mm layer heights, and all parts are reamed so that everything just fits together nicely. They will be £65 through paypal, with free delivery in the uk, and not much more if you live elsewhere. Here are some pictures:

The skate bearings are only if you want them, at 50p extra each (cost price, I just have some spare if you don't want to make yet another order from somewhere else.)

You can PM me/reply/ email me at james.n.glanville@gmail.com if you're interested. I always post RP sets as soon as possible after I receive payment.

This is a second set of parts, identical to the first set.

Thanks smiling smiley James

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2012 01:41PM by james glanville.
Whoops my mistake, they're printed at 0.2mm layer height. even prettier smiling smiley
Just a bump to say I'm selling another set smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login