Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Computers , LCD Monitors and Notebooks For Sale

Posted by HectorM 
Computers , LCD Monitors and Notebooks For Sale
September 19, 2012 12:32AM
Hello Guys,

I got several Computer equipment at my warehouse. We got 4 HP XW4400 WorkStation, created for CAD designing with the following config C2D 2.66ghz/ 4GB DDR2 REG-ECC RAM/ 500GB SATA/ DVD-RW/ WINDOWS XP Installed/ Nvdia Video Card 256MB $250.00 Including Insure Shipping Around USA.

This Unit can Be upgraded up to 8GB RAM, 1TB Hard Drive in stock if you wish to upgrade. Ubuntu can be installed at no extra charge. 90 Days Warranty. Machine is off lease en Refurbished by us. Keyboard and Mouse included. Properly packed for shipment.

Picture available upon request with time and my name tag.

Also:
Monitors: 30 Days DOA warranty
19" HP LCD Monitor Grade "B" (small dark spot on screen) $45.00 + Shipping
22" Samsung Widescreen LCD monitor with speakers Grade "B" (small dark spot on screen) $55.00 PLus Shipping

Notebooks"
HP Mini Notebook Atom N270 1.6ghz/1GB RAM /80GB HDD/ WEBCAM/ WIFI/ 10.1" LED/ Windows XP HOME $138+Shipping, Grade "B" some usage wear and small scratches on top cover (i can put a vinyl cover for free and looks like new on the top). Also battery may hold a short amount of energy so, not warranty on the battery, but i can give you 30 days warranty (7 days DOA Return ) on the notebook, except the battery)

We got plenty of Dell Desktops with C2D processors with 4GB of Rams and 250GB, 500GB, or 1 TerraByte Hard Drive that we can put on them, these can be use to use the basic CAD Software for 3D printers, or for a few extra bucks you can upgrade them with a dedicated video card. All Desktop with 90 Days Warranty. 7 days doa, buyers pays back the shipping.

For non upgrades, please allow 24-48 hours after payment for delivery, for upgrade systems, allow 72 hours because with test and burn the units before shipment.

Payment Via Paypal

Hector Marquez
Production/Gral Manager

Akai Tech Corp
Miami, FL 33166

We are computer Wholeseller of used and refurbish Computer, Notebooks and LCD Monitors
Please send me all details at purchase@mediaalink.com

Regards
Alan Mall
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login