Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2PrintBeta: caution if buying from them

Posted by fluxline 
2PrintBeta: caution if buying from them
November 08, 2012 10:11AM
Purchased 3 colors of 3mm premium PLA filament from 2PrintBeta, translucent green, translucent skyblue, and transparent. Of the 3 the only one that actually worked was the tranparent. The skyblue has lots of bubbles, diameter of 2.8mm to 3.3mm and snapped easily. The translucent green also has wide range of diameters but the worse is it seemed to have some sort of seed in several places that clogged the nozzle. After the second clogged nozzle which I assumed was a jam I inspected the filament much closer and found 4 more of whats in the attached image. Contacted them several times with the issue, but got no reply. Purchase things from them at your own risk.
Attachments:
open | download - bearing.jpg (104 KB)
Re: 2PrintBeta: caution if buying from them
November 25, 2012 07:40AM
Hello,

we apologies for any defective product you got from us. We of course offer free replacement for that.
Can you please tell us how you tried to contact us "serveral times" ?

I just checked my email archive, and it seems we never got your complain. Please send those emails again.

kind regards,
2PrintBeta
November 25, 2012 06:05PM
Thank you for your offer of a replacement, but the cost of the shipping and the risk of more trouble does not make it worthwhile.

So that there is no confusion I believe the correct contact email as listed on your site is info@2printbeta.de, the one you and your colleague contacted me with. The first response I received about this issue arrived this morning and has the last mail that I contacted you about the issue attached to it; I’m not sure why you do not have it. If you like I will post that mail here but, I will also attach the mail I received from you. If I don’t hear back from you here on the forums, I will go ahead and post it here in a few days.
November 26, 2012 01:29PM
Hello,

Thank you for resending the email. I don't know why i didn't find your response in my archive, it must be some technical problem. The email adress is correct.

The replacement we would offer, is of course free of charge and with free shipping. We apologie for any problems you got with the defective product.
If you don't want a replacement, we can also refund you the cost for the filament.
Please contact me via email for this.

kind regards,
2PrintBeta
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login