Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[USA] I will trade 5-7 lb of 3mm Black ABS for your ???

Posted by tinyenormous 
[USA] I will trade 5-7 lb of 3mm Black ABS for your ???
November 19, 2012 10:32PM
*This offer is for us and canada only. International shipping doesnt really make sense for this*

I bought 9 lbs of black 3mm abs from 3D ink a while back. I think they mentioned it wasn't super consistent diameter, but I bought it anyways. I used it for a few months before I realized that I was having problems because my .35 mm nozzle and my extruder setup were not very tolerant to filament variance. I have since sold that printer and my current one is set up for 1.75, so literally I have no use for this stuff.

I really dont want to throw this out, and my local R.U.G. has given me no responses, so I'm putting it out to the bigger community. I will trade this for almost anything, starting with the shipping cost to you. If you have an extruder that isn't as finicky as mine and you are interested then make me an offer!

I will add a photo of the spools in the morning. I dont have a scale so I am guessing about its weight based on the starting volume compared to the ending volume. It is in two coils. One is maybe 30% and the other is 70% of the total weight.

I would be interested in bushings, bearings, motors, electronics, hot ends, fans, other hardware, or possibly power supplies. I'm not looking to profit on this. Win-win is the goal. Even if you have something else, then make an offer!

Post here or PM me with an offer. After a week or so I'll pick the best one. As we get close to a deal I will figure out actual shipping and weight, and we can take it from there!
Re: [USA] I will trade 5-7 lb of 3mm Black ABS for your ???
November 25, 2012 09:07PM
As promised, here's a pic of the two spools. 3mm black abs. I'm surprised that no one has expressed any interest.
Let me know if you are interested.
Attachments:
open | download - photo(17)SM.jpg (351.1 KB)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login