Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[Montreal Canada] 2 3d printers, plus extras for the price of one!! Price revised

Posted by sdsmvcc 
[Montreal Canada] 2 3d printers, plus extras for the price of one!! Price revised
February 21, 2013 11:09PM
Well guys this is my first post here, I've been reading the forum for the last year but never posted.

I bought all this stuff from a guy here in Montreal, but never had the chance to finish the assembling.

What I have here is a Huxley, the "extruder" has to be re assembled and sensors have to be arranged in position again but everything is working fine. The printer is almost done and ready to be used.

The other one is a "Frankenstein" I tried to put together the electronics of a Huxley with the components of a Prusa. But never worked out to finish it so its a kinda left aside job...To finish this one would require to buy the electronics of a prusa i guess, or jjust to try to finish it with the electronics of the huxley. The extruder is missing some parts to. There is an extra board,

All the components are tested and working fine, I have uploaded a bunch of photos if anyone wants more info, I can ask any questions for you guys. If by miracle there is a Montrealer interested you can come over and check everything by yourself.

I don't have time to work on this anymore, I work as network admin, and I am preparing my CCNA exam and I dont have time to spend on my design stuff. So the printers have been sitting on a shelf for around 7 months now, is a waste of money!! If you want more photos I can upload more, just ask for it!

I would like to get for everything $800. The price might be negotiable, if you can give me a proper justification to put the price lower.

Payment method - Paypal
Shipping will be 50%-50% buyer pays half and I pay the other. Offcourse local pickup is available, And i also accept cash smiling smiley NO CHECKS, no credit cards. Cash, EMT or paypal.

PHOTOS:

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2013 01:03AM by sdsmvcc.
Re: [Montreal Canada] 2 3d printers, plus extras for the price of one!!
February 22, 2013 11:16AM
If the price is to high let me know guys, honestly I dont know how much to ask for them and I am open for offers. All the stuff at the photo is included even the plastic.
Re: [Montreal Canada] 2 3d printers, plus extras for the price of one!! Price revised
February 26, 2013 01:01AM
come on guys $850!?
Re: [Montreal Canada] 2 3d printers, plus extras for the price of one!! Price revised
February 26, 2013 04:08AM
These machines are close to worthless now. Two the price of one would be around $500 free shipping. Being worthless, good for buyers but bad for sellers.
February 26, 2013 10:36AM
Thanks for the info I'm really outdated. :s

$500 shipping included then.
What's the size of the table on the larger one?
CERDIP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's the size of the table on the larger one?

Is 8,5x8,5 inches. .
Hello, i understand you are in a bit of a predicament with these printers. My name is Adam and i am a student at Dawson college here in Montreal. I have been lurking around the net looking for parts for my engineering graduation project. The school is kinda tight on funding so getting everything together for a prusa is a bit of a challenge. If i shake the tree hard enough i might be able to get 100$ from the school, the rest i would have to come up with myself. I dont mean to low ball but i was wondering if you might consider 225$. I know its not much but there would be no shipping involved. Feel free to shoot me a counter offer and i will see if i can make it work.

Regards Adam
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login