Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Machined Extruder Parts Kit

Posted by reifsnyderb 
Re: Machined Extruder Parts Kit
March 15, 2011 12:38PM
Thank you so much for doing this! I would love to buy a kit from you! I'm surprised there aren't more nozzle kits available. It seems to be impossible to get a nozzle without some really large/expensive tools.
March 15, 2011 03:29PM
Hello,

Unfortunately, I havenĀ“t made any new parts, of this type, for some time.

I forgot about this thread, as it is an older one, and will update it as per my other thread.

Sorry,

Brian
March 15, 2011 07:40PM
I'm confused, you just posted to this thread 19 days ago and your post implied that you had something to send someone. confused smiley That's all good if you don't have anything, I understand, but I wonder if you may have mixed up this thread with another one?
March 15, 2011 08:43PM
unicoder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm confused, you just posted to this thread 19
> days ago and your post implied that you had
> something to send someone. confused smiley That's all good if
> you don't have anything, I understand, but I
> wonder if you may have mixed up this thread with
> another one?

Hello,

I am sorry about the confusion. At the time, I still had some parts left over from when I was making them regularly as I made them in batches of 30 (or more) at a time. I would have sold those parts. Unfortunately, I am out of parts kits at the present time.

Due to a very limited amount of time, I haven't been able to dedicate much time towards making parts lately.

Regards,

Brian
March 17, 2011 05:01PM
No worries, I'll probably just get a makergear hot end.
Do you still sell Extruder parts??
June 09, 2011 02:35PM
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have been selling some extruder parts. I might have enough parts around for a Geared Extruder Nozzle parts kit...I would have to check.

Lately, however, I have been concentrating on developing the J-Head nozzles. (http://reprap.org/wiki/J_Head_Nozzle) I am awaiting additional test results. But, so far testing has gone pretty well and I think that I can change the status to "working" in a month or so.

Regards,

Brian

pbp-2008 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you still sell Extruder parts??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login