Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Selling of www.Reprap-Models.com

Posted by logan 
The Selling of www.Reprap-Models.com
January 08, 2010 03:09PM
Hi, my name is Tim Logan, I'm the owner of the website called [www.reprap-models.com] Ihave come to discover that I have neither the time or skill needed to run a website like that.

I won't necessarily sell to the highest bidder, I want the website to be taken care of, so i would prefer to sell it to some one with a passion for reprap (which is why i post here first), but on the other hand I also have had some financial losses (hosting, etc) that I would like covered.

please contact me either by PM here on the website, or by sending an email to either:
timlogan475 [at) gmail.com (i will respond sooner on this one as its my primary email) or
logan@reprap-models.com (you can use this email, incase you think i'm a scambot winking smiley )

Well, Happy newyear to you all, eventhough its a few days ago by now.

Kind Regards,
-Tim Logan

P.S. if you have any questions or anything at all, please feel free to contact me on said email addresses or by PM here on the forum
Re: The Selling of www.Reprap-Models.com
January 18, 2010 11:07PM
I doubt you will get much interest in this, people are happy using thingiverse.com
January 18, 2010 11:59PM
Unkind but true. (Perhaps not the nicest thing to say, actually.)

Thingiverse exists because the RepRap.org website isn't very good at hosting that kind of content and community.

Which is why we're working on it.
[dev.forums.reprap.org]
June 23, 2010 03:26PM
well, im going to close the page down, either that or someone can have it for the price of the amount of months downpayment ive put on the server.

please respond to timlogan475 at g mail dotty com, if i have no reply in 2 weeks (8th of july) time im going to clean out the website, change the domain and use it for something else =(
Regards,
-Logan =)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login