Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[US] Pololu stepper controller kits

Posted by ljyang 
[US] Pololu stepper controller kits
August 30, 2010 01:22PM
I'm selling them for $45 +$5(USPS shipping).
I've made up a stepper controller board that uses the pololu A4983 microstepping drivers so I could move past a breadboard setup for my repstrap. You can take a look at the design in the reprap pololu pages and in thingiverse for the schematic and design files. Assembly instructions are up here. I got a batch made up for my use and I have put together kits for the rest of the boards if anyone wants to buy them. It comes as a complete kit with the pololu driver, heatsink, pcb, and all components and connectors to be a drop in replacement for the Stepper Motor Driver 2.3. It also has locations to hook up 0.1" headers or different pitch terminal blocks if you have custom electronics that don't use the 10-pin IDC connector or have stepper motors without the molex connectors. It also has space for a 6-pin connector to work with the upcoming revisions of the stepper controllers and motherboards. The endstop connectors are the base rj-45 sockets, but there are spots for a 3-pin 0.1" pin header or cd-rom type connector or 4-pin 0.1" pin header so you can use the default rj-45 or choose the connector that works best for your setup. If you are interested, let me know.
Re: [US] Pololu stepper controller kits
August 30, 2010 01:24PM
And I forgot to take a picture of one, but I'll have a picture of one of the kits placematted posted soon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login