Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[ANY COUNTRY] Fully Assembled Reprap Mendel for sale (on ebay if you prefer)

Posted by cox181 
[ANY COUNTRY] Fully Assembled Reprap Mendel for sale (on ebay if you prefer)
March 07, 2011 11:45PM
NOTE: If you don't want to do business with a new poster here on this forum, I can also post this on ebay instead so that you can be positive when your buying my product. Just let me know if I need to do so. Thank you.

This originally was a full reprap mendel kit and I have assembled it fully. Here is the full list of parts and specifics of the kit. If you want pictures of anything just let me know. All that is need to get printing is fine tune adjustments for squaring the axis's and fine tuning the extruder (obviously).
Any other questions or concerns, just post on this topic or send me a pm. I will ship in the US as well as out of the US. I am willing to do anything to prove that I'm not trying to scam you. I'm also open to price negotiations.

I will sell this kit for $1000.00 + the cost of shipping (will depend on where I have to ship it to.)

I am willing to negotiate a price as well.

Size 20" (W) x 16" (D) x 14" (H)
Weight 15.5 pounds
Build Envelope 8" (W) x 8" (D) x 5.5" (H)
Speed 0.92 inch per hour solid
Accuracy Diameter of nozzle 0.020", 0.080" min. feature size, 0.004" positioning accuracy, layer thickness 0.012"
Platic Pieces Sturdy and precise. Will not break or warp. No drilling or sanding required
Hardware All nuts, bolts, washers
Bearings 2 (8mm x 22mm x 7mm) + 50 (4mm x 13mm x 5mm)
Threaded Rods M8 zinc steel - 2 x 440, 6 x 370, 4 x 294, 2 x 355, 2 x 418, 2 x 330
Precision Ground Bars 8mm Stainless Steel alloy 303, - 2 x 406, 2 x 330, 2 x 495
Thin Sheets Made from 6mm cast acrylic
Belts X, Y and Z axis
Thick Sheets Table and Y spyder are made of T6 6061 Aluminum
Electronics Plug-N-Play Generation 6 electronics with all optos and cables to length
Power Supply 12v/24v Universal Power Supply
Stepper Motors 4 x NEMA 17
Extruder Geared NEMA 17 extruder: Including all plastic parts, hardware (nuts, bolts, washers...), bearings, M4 insert, thermistor, PEEK, PTFE thermal barrier, brass nozzle, 100K resistor
Kapton Tape Two rolls. One small roll for misc and One large roll to print on
Heated Bed Advanced heated bed platform for those large ABS prints
Cable Sleeve Kit
Package includes: 10 ft - 1/8" sleeving, 10 ft - 1/4" sleeving, 5 ft - 3/8" sleeving, 5 ft - 1/2" sleeving, 10 pcs - tie wraps, 1 ft - 9mm heatshrink tubing, 1 ft - 20mm heatshrink tubing, 6 inch - 25mm heatshrink tubing

Tools Keys, wrenches

This is not yet sold. I am still awaiting a reply from Jeremy, but he hasn't said anything since I said I don't want to be apart of some business stuff. Anyone else interested? I am also going to throw in a lb of plastic. Also note that the build is very well done and I have already routed all the wiring and wrapped it with the cable sleeving. It's a very tidy build.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2011 01:01PM by cox181.
my name is Jeremy Heffernan. I am very interested in purchasing your Mendel. I live in London, Ontario and cannot drive. My contact number is 226 235 3672. i can be texted 24/7 at this number or emailed at wraith_ofthe_tremere@hotmail.com. I am very anxious to here from you so please contact me A.S.A.P. I am also interested in the entrepreneurial opportunities this printer will open. if you are interested in some interesting business opportunities I have thought of let me know for I cannot use them all. any advice you have on using it, as well as any fun toys i can print.
Re: Fully Assembled Reprap Mendel for sale
March 09, 2011 02:27AM
Hello I sent you a message about your assembled reprap I just wanted to send another message now that I have registered as a member. Please contact me as soon as possible. Thank you very much. you are a gentleman and a scholar, a god amongst men.
March 09, 2011 03:02AM
@JeremyHeffernan.... I have not received a message from you smiling smiley..try sending again maybe..
March 12, 2011 06:43AM
This is not yet sold. I am still awaiting a reply from Jeremy, but he hasn't said anything since I said I don't want to be apart of some business stuff. Anyone else interested? I am also going to throw in a lb of plastic. Also note that the build is very well done and I have already routed all the wiring and wrapped it with the cable sleeving. It's a very tidy build.
Hi cox,

Still have it? Where are you located?
I'm interested. Let's start the conversation!
my phone is five Oh three, 358, ate 577 (i typed it like this to minimize chance of spam!). Call or text, let's share emails, and go from there.
I'm in Oregon, USA.
Re: [ANY COUNTRY] Fully Assembled Reprap Mendel for sale (on ebay if you prefer)
April 07, 2011 03:27AM
Yea, this is sold. Sorry.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login