Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CHEAPEST PLA in EUROPE rest of JUNE as well!

Posted by Gorz 
CHEAPEST PLA in EUROPE rest of JUNE as well!
May 18, 2011 02:16AM
Take a look at 3mm 400 gram PLA any color inclusice VAT and shipping for 20.50 in EUROPE!!!

You find this at [www.Supply3DPLA.com] on the way is also 1.75 mm PLA, hopefully in June!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2011 03:11AM by Gorz.

Cheapest PLA on the net Supply3DPLA.com
Re: CHEAPEST PLA in EUROPE rest of MAY!
May 18, 2011 03:51AM
At the GRRF the 3mm PLA only costs 66,95 € including VAT for 2,200 grams!
That is HALF THE PRICE of your CHEAPEST PLA in EUROPE. tongue sticking out smiley

Bob Morrison
Wörth am Rhein, Germany
"Luke, use the source!"
BLOG - PHOTOS - Thingiverse
May 18, 2011 08:24AM
Well if you buy our 5Kg roll it costs €115 and that makes €23 / kg so YES the cheapest PLA in europe!!!

Regards Gorz

May 19, 2011 12:14AM
Not the cheapest tongue sticking out smiley I am way cheaper cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2011 12:29AM by brupje.

reprapworld.com
PLA, ABS, PETG multiple colors (3 and 1.75 mm) €16,49 / kg
Megatronics 3.0 €79.99 / Minitronics €37,19
May 19, 2011 12:57AM
Well at $14.15 incl VAT i guess / 0.5 Kg makes €99.36 / 5Kg incl VAT
I will match that and lower to any customer who refer to your price. So we will still sell the
cheapest PLA in EUROPE. But yes, you actually have a low price on your PLA. So I
wish you good luck in your business! But for me who gets more and more requests as
a company to help with design and construction with 3D printers, I have to be able to
handle TON's of PLA. So for me it is a cumming huge wave of design and construction
on the horizon. If I only was printing a few things for myself and just for fun, I would love
to use your Web shop. But I am in a very different situation I am afraid..

So the selling via the web is actually the same idea for me as with electronics, we sell
cheap what we get from bulk prices and we are negotiating new prices right now. And
I have always felt it right to share that with others. I hope you have the same drive.

Best regards to a good competitor
Bosse

May 19, 2011 05:12AM
Well, of course if you order larger quantities with me I can give discounts too. But it's not really fair, because I don't have to make profit on it, just break even. So I can work with minimal margins. Any product I sell I needed for myself, and by buying in larger quanities I am able to provide the reprap community with cheaper sourced items.

Good luck to you too!

reprapworld.com
PLA, ABS, PETG multiple colors (3 and 1.75 mm) €16,49 / kg
Megatronics 3.0 €79.99 / Minitronics €37,19
May 19, 2011 08:53AM
So two of a kind!
All markets is best under competition!

Let customers decide and good luck!

Best regards !!

Yes but is it quality

not all pla's are equal... that one on ebay I bought for 0.5kg at 9.99 is crap.. junk, brittle, weak. From reprapsource its quality.... its pliable and strong..... prove to us all it can handle the brittle test... bend it on video... and see if it holds... also is 3mm actually 3mm right through the reel and is there consistency in its polymer make up.... I have a bfb3000 and it prefers 2.9mm +/- 0.1mm. So proof is in the pudding show ppl the quality in prints, bend, twist tests and shavings test after its locked into the extruder... should be a slight white threaded mark.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login