Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SOLD! Makerbot Cupcake Drop-in Upgrade/Stepper Motor Drivers v3.3 including adapter cables

Posted by Ryanp 
I'm selling 2 new/sealed in bag Makerbot v3.3 stepper motor driver boards and the right adapter cables for $75 and actual shipping in the US. Will also email proper machine.xml file update for replicatorg. PM me if you are interested.
[wiki.makerbot.com]

I've recently updated my Cupcake to v3.3 driver boards. These are better in every respect (noise, speed, precision, adjustment). I bought enough for two machines though so I thought someone here would be interested. Includes built adapter cables for the originial RepRap Motherboard v1.2. Easiest upgrade you can do, if you have the cables. All that is needed is a new step count in the machine.xml file which I have already done and would be happy to help with.

Note: I'm only selling 2 boards because the z-axis really doesn't need updated like the x-y axes. Also, endstop connections no longer go through the stepper driver, but I'm confident these could still be made to work.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2011 06:45PM by Ryanp.
Sold OUT!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login