Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reprap Prusa 4-sale Cheap!!

Posted by swmarsh01 
Reprap Prusa 4-sale Cheap!!
August 09, 2011 10:39PM
Hello All,
I am giving up on this project and working more on my CNC projects. Its a complete machine with alot of extras. I just never could find time to mess around with it anymore. It has the monotronics board, Wades extruder, extra end stops, Some small drill bits for new hot ends, A rod of hightemp teflon, a block of peek material, and some green PLA. There is alot of other small parts that go with this machine. If you look on my website at [automatedwoodworks.com] there is some more pics of the machine.
I am asking $350.00 + Shipping. OBO
My email address is stevemarsh@automatedwoodworks.com
Thanks Steve

Re: Reprap Prusa 4-sale Cheap!!
August 12, 2011 12:40PM
I can't believe no one has ripped your arm off at that price!

I'll bet it goes for much more on eBay!

Andrew

Based in Slough, United Kingdom
August 12, 2011 09:19PM
That's what I thought too. I almost considered buying it, finishing it and making a big profit selling it on ebay, but I don't really have the time and I already have two printers in various stages of being built right now. Plus it should really go to someone without a printer. Still you'll get a much better price on ebay, might as well sell it there since no one seems to be taking advantage of your more than generous offer.
August 14, 2011 01:53PM
I've been out of town and away from a computer, but I'm very interested. Please send me an email - boss at matsushita-industries dot com.

Thanks

Brad
Hi Steve,

I have been trying to contact you to purchase this system for some time. But I have had problems with this site. So I emailed you direct. I very much look forward to hearing from you further.

Sean
August 15, 2011 01:26PM
SOLD Thanks guys. I just didn't have time to finish messing with it.
Mr Emerson bought it.
Thanks Steve
September 06, 2011 08:52AM
would love one when are you selling them
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login