Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Someone to finish Mendel [Toronto]

Posted by CrimsonHyperSloth 
Someone to finish Mendel [Toronto]
May 21, 2012 02:44PM
Frankly, I'm bloody well fed-up trying to straighten out this frame and finish the machine. The mechanics are largely done, I just need someone to get this thing aligned and tighten up all the fasteners.

Anyone in Toronto that has built a working one willing to do it (name a price if you want), you can either drop by here or I'm willing to drive. I can't be bothered wasting any more time on this thing.

If not I'm selling it for the cost of the parts.

Quite pissed off,

Vince
Re: Someone to finish Mendel [Toronto]
May 21, 2012 06:24PM
Building the frame is just one aspect of a 3d printer. There many different aspects that needs to be adjusted. Why don't you just buy a fully assembled 3d printer? It will save you many hours of frustration and not to mention money. These printers looks simple but they need to be modified and configured to work properly, which many are either not aware of or simply don't want to tell you. There are people selling $300 kits. Yeah they are cheap alright. You get what you paid for.
Re: Someone to finish Mendel [Toronto]
May 27, 2012 11:52PM
Hi Vince,

That sucks. If you want to make the drive to St. Catharines I can help you out. Or you can try using this How to forum I haven't quite finshed it yet but most of the major stuff is covered.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login