Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WANTED: Mendel Parts - Seattle, WA USA

Posted by punxrus 
WANTED: Mendel Parts - Seattle, WA USA
May 13, 2010 01:50AM
Looking for printed parts for my first Mendel. I've been searching the forums but not with much luck. If anyone is willing to print and ship to me that would be wonderful! Send me a PM if you can and thanks in advance!
Re: WANTED: Mendel Parts - Seattle, WA USA
May 13, 2010 03:25AM
You can find several sets on ebay.

R
-
May 13, 2010 04:22AM
punxrus, get in touch with the Seattle RepRap User Group; someone might be willing to 'loan' you a set of parts once you've got everything else together and have your extruder working.

As Reinout points out, the parts have some intrinsic monetary value, and tend to get sold to strangers, as opposed to gifted.

Good luck. smiling smiley

-Sebastien, RepRap.org library gnome.

Remember, you're all RepRap developers (once you've joined the super-secret developer mailing list), and the wiki, RepRap.org, [reprap.org] is for everyone and everything! grinning smiley
May 13, 2010 05:44PM
The RepRap groups, and the Makerbot map are a great place to find people willing to partner with you on your reprap.

I got 10 lb of plastic, a set of extruder parts, and a new Mendel in my area out of letting a dude near my house borrow my RepStrap to print his parts while I was at work.

repraplogphase.blogspot.com
May 13, 2010 08:57PM
Thanks for the ideas! I'll have to see if I can find anyone else around Western Washington for some assistance on this build! I think that's a great idea to print out parts for others in return for some assistance and etc! I was planning on printing extra parts to either donate or sell for cost to others so they can get started as well...guess we'll see what happens!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login