R 360 Teli
English • العربية • български • català • čeština • Deutsch • Ελληνικά • español • فارسی • français • hrvatski • magyar • italiano • română • 日本語 • 한국어 • lietuvių • Nederlands • norsk • polski • português • русский • Türkçe • українська • 中文（中国大陆） • 中文（台灣） • עברית • azərbaycanca •
R-360 Teli is a new 3D printer variant based on R-360 and Prusa RepRap. 2nd Generation of R-360 series. It is hybrid of R-360 and Prusa printers. It is redesigned from bottom up.
All new developments will be part of the new R-360. Some of this changes will be backward compatible, specially software related ones.
This project is merging the ideas of the great Reprap Prusa 3 with the R-360 to achieve the ultimate 3D printer. The plastic parts are designed to be minimalistic in term of printing time. The 3D files will be completely configurable so you can choose your printing volume and rod, bolt thicknesses. The default size will be 300mm disc and 300mm height printing volume. But you can easily set values from 200mm to 2000mm or more. Any combination will be possible. (like 200mm disc with 500mm height or the other way around.
We aim to create a pro printer, however it will be possible to use cheaper alternatives, cutting costs.
- Large printing volume
- 200mm to 2000mm depends on configuration
- High speed printing
- Heated Bed
- Modern 32bit Controller
- Dual Extruder
- Planning to support 3rd party 3D scanning
- Configurable Printing Volume
- Configurable Rods and Bolts
Fall of 2014
- Printed Parts: ~15
- Non-Printed Parts: under 100
- 32 bit Controller
- 5x NEMA 17 stepper motors
- Lead screws
- Heated Bed
- Cost: 350- 1500 USD depending configuration
- Printing Size default: 300mm disc 300mm height default. Configurable from 200mm to 2000mm
- Precision: 0.01mm (position/printing)
- Speed: up to 200mm/s positioning, up to 150mm/s printing
Development hosted on github
The development of the R-360-Teli is hosted on github
The development of the R-360 Firmware for 32 bit controller hosted on github