What I think your supposed to do
IRC hasn't been very helpful on this but what I think you do is as follows: (will update as my reprap makes progress and eventually post to the page it's self once it's a bit less inaccurate/false)
- follow the instructions on sanguino.cc to install the Arduino IDE and Sanguino plugin
- go to the rep rap source forge and download the latest version under the Gen 3 Firmware folder.
- after that I don't know, PM me if you can help me out here, I'm going to pass out for the night and give it another shot later :)
- Problem solved, I found the Generation 3 firmware page on the reprap.org wiki. I have left the link for future confusionauts like my self :)
- --TheOtherRob 08:08, 21 October 2009 (UTC)