Welcome to Reprap.org, a wiki for the RepRap community.
Points of Interest
While you're here, be sure to check out:
- Main Page
- Community portal
- Build A RepRap -- how to build a RepRap, a 3D printer, when you can get its plastic parts printed on a previous-generation RepRap.
- RepStrap -- how to build something that can print the plastic parts of a RepRap, when you can not get those parts any other way.
- Gada Prize
- RepRap help
- Translations: 汉语- RepRap in Chinese; RepRap en français - RepRap in French; RepRap auf Deutsch - RepRap in German; RepRap en español - RepRap in Spanish; RepRap in italiano - RepRap in Italian; RepRap по-русски - RepRap in Russian; RepRap en Portuguesa|RepRap en Portuguesa - RepRap in Portuguese; etc.
- please edit this section with this wiki's special places
WikiNodes of our neighbors
- the Ultimaker wiki
- the Community Solidoodle Wiki: "a collection of community knowlege about the Solidoodle 3D printer, and 3D printing in general."
- The CandyFab Wiki
- Makerbot wiki using compatible electronics in small "Cupcake" 3d-printers sold as kits
- Makerbot wiki forum
- Bits From Bytes wiki -- supported by the people who sell the RapMan
- the ShapeOko wiki -- a completely open-source, low-cost, desktop CNC mill. The electrical parts (Arduino, stepper drivers, etc.) are pretty much identical to the electrical parts of a typical RepRap.
- "Make Your Bot!" wiki -- all of the design files and documentation for the under $100 Mantis 3-axis CNC milling machine. See also Mantis 9.1 and Mantis Electron.
- EduTech Wiki occasionally discusses RepRap and the things you can make from it. Hosted at TECFA, an educational technology research and teaching unit at University of Geneva.
- PMinMOwiki discusses low-cost CNC -- perhaps some of them could be easily converted to a RepStraps
- Fab@Home wiki: the other open-source, low-cost, personal solid freeform fabrication (SFF) system
- Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) Project documentation wiki -- subtractive CNC milling. nice G code simulator. super-useful if you build a EMCRepStrap or want an open-source CNC Mill.
- Appropedia -- collaborative solutions in sustainability, appropriate technology and poverty reduction. Many pages mention RepRap, such as "RepRap"; "Solar Powered RepRap for OSAT"; "RepRap printing lessons learned"; "Mechanical testing of polymer components made with the RepRap 3-D printer"; "Open-source metal 3-D printer"; etc.
- pcb2gcode wiki: open-source software useful for Automated Circuitry Making, especially PCB Milling. 
- the Open Lathe Project wiki
- Inkscape wiki: Inkscape is a free, open source, 2D vector drawing application. Is there anything better for making and viewing standard vector graphics (SVG) files for lasercut parts, such as the LaserCut Mendel?
- HeeksCAD wiki: HeeksCAD is a free, open source, 3D CAD application written by Dan Heeks. Neil Underwood seems to like using it with RepRap.
- Blender's Wiki
- BRL-CAD Wiki: a cross-platform Open Source combinatorial constructive solid geometry (CSG) solid modeling system
- Plastics Wiki: lots of general theory on many kinds of plastic materials and ways to shape them.
- KiCAD wiki -- apparently KiCAD was used to design some RepRap electronics PCBs
- gEDA: An powerful electronics design package. Some RepRap electronics use it.
- Wikibooks: Embedded Systems
- Wikibooks Robotics
- Open Circuits
- Open Source Ecology wiki
- Python-on-a-Chip (can this run on the RepRap microcontrollers?) needs WikiNode
- the Reality Sculptors Wiki needs WikiNode
- Open-BLDC wiki is developing open-source electronics that give a better power/weight ratio than our StepperMotor and so might be useful in the RepCopter
- OpenServo wiki is developing open-source electronics similar to our MagServo that might possibly give a better power/cost ratio than our current StepperMotor based designs.
- Buildlog.net Wiki from BuildLog.Net where people document building a variety of DIY CNC machines including RepRaps.
- [Plotter Info wiki] "dedicated to information about all sorts of plotters... much of it related to DIY ... as well as things that are similar to plotters" such as RepRaps and Vinyl Cutters.
- Labitat wiki -- Labitat is a makerspace/hackerspace, FabLab and DIY-BIO space in Copenhagen. Often they discuss RepRap, PCB milling, and other CNC tools, etc. needs WikiNode
- please edit this section as neighbors are known
The Wiki Nodes Project aims to create a fabric among wikis which allows users to traverse the universe of all wikis via topically related links. This wiki is also listed in the WikiIndex, a related project that further groups wikis by language, wiki-engine, edit mode and topical tags.
(remove this: A little about us, we are wiki collaboration enthusiasts who work on many wiki projects and coordinate through WikiIndex.org, please join us if you would like. Obviously, since this is wiki, please revert this edit if not wanted! :-) Best, --DavidCary 01:50, 6 April 2010 (UTC)