Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where to buy a Prusa Mendel Full Kit ?

Posted by arthurmani 
Where to buy a Prusa Mendel Full Kit ?
January 31, 2012 08:00AM
Hi guys,

Struggling to find a full kit for the Prusa Mendel online.
I am based in the UK and have tried RepRapPro but they are not taking orders yet.

Any advice would be very helpful.

Many thanks,

Arthur

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2012 08:01AM by arthurmani.
Re: Where to buy a Prusa Mendel Full Kit ?
January 31, 2012 09:06AM
[www.thereprapkitstore.co.uk] sell complete kits. I supply printed parts to them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2012 09:07AM by nophead.

[www.hydraraptor.blogspot.com]
January 31, 2012 11:27AM
I have ordered a kit from these guys a couple of weeks ago and am a little worried that I haven't heard anything since, the instructions and blog/news sections haven't been updated in a while either. The availability was listed as Jan 30th and it now lists as in stock so still early days though.
The other thread about this machine [forums.reprap.org] also mentions issues communicating with them and I too have had no response to email (though only sent yesterday morning)...
Should I be worried?
January 31, 2012 11:57AM
Well James ordered more parts from me yesterday, so I assume all is well. I can't vouch for customer service / delivery times, etc, as I am a supplier rather than a customer, but he is definitely a genuine business and not a scam.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2012 11:59AM by nophead.

[www.hydraraptor.blogspot.com]
February 02, 2012 06:44AM
Just had a circular email from James apologising for the delay in shipping, he has been swamped with orders. He is expecting to ship out next week in order of ordering. No idea where I am in that order but if it does ship out next week that would be great (and I am fairly happy as long as I am kept informed, hearing nothing is when it gets worrying).

Kits are listed as sold out now though so I guess he is aiming to work through the backlog and get ahead of things a little before re-listing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login