Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Live printing on ustream

Posted by johnoly99 
Live printing on ustream
February 17, 2012 09:03PM
Thought I'd stop in here and let you guys know, I like to turn my ustream.tv camera on when I'm at home printing. I'll be on tonight for a while.

Ustream by SeeMeCNC

The chat widget is flaky sometimes, but give it a shot

John "Oly"
SeeMeCNC.com
Re: Live printing on ustream
February 18, 2012 09:03PM
On again, been printing the screwdriver and bit holder from thingaverse thing 17715

[www.thingiverse.com]
[www.thingiverse.com]
February 19, 2012 10:44AM
J-lo
loll
February 19, 2012 03:55PM
Yeah, well, ya know. Lol

Back on live again for a while
February 20, 2012 06:21PM
And again, back live @

[ustream.tv]
February 20, 2012 06:53PM
And, this just in, we are going to be making the trip out to Cedar Rapids, Iowa this saturday, the 25th. They are hosting a mini maker-faire at the mall

[makerfairecedarrapids.com]

If you're close, stop by and hang out. Bring your prints/printer/want printed stuff
February 21, 2012 08:06PM
what r thoose lines on your blue tape for?
February 21, 2012 10:15PM
glrra19, that's what's left of the "outline" pass, the first moves of the print are a box shape around the outside of where it will print. It's nice to use it, cause you can see where on the table it's going to print, as well as see if your first layer is sticking well. So, I pulled the part off and it left the outline bead still on the tape.

Oh, BTW, we are going to be at the Cedar Rapids Mini-Maker Faire for sure this sat. so if anyone's close, come on down!
February 22, 2012 05:33PM
Back on again, printing more keychains for giveaways at the maker-faire

Stop in and jump on the chat widget. Ustream kinda sucks, but if you use firefox, use ad block plus, and the ads are gone!
February 24, 2012 06:48PM
And we're back Live from Cedar Rapids, IA getting ready for the maker-faire tomorrow. Building and printing machines in the hotel room

Stop in

[ustream.tv]

Jump in the chat widget to chat w/us
February 28, 2012 08:50PM
hey how was that maker faire?
February 29, 2012 03:22PM
Hey, it was awesome, other than me coming down with pneumonia! I saw you got some PEEK today, should be on its way to you now! We really should meet up sometime and melt some plastic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login