Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cannot connect to Orion delta

Posted by warankarp 
Cannot connect to Orion delta
February 09, 2016 07:33PM
Hello!

I am having trouble connecting to my see me cnc orion 3d printer.My printer is working fine from the LCD panel. Here are the list of troubleshooting steps tried.

No error message. Rep Host command window is just blank, not connecting on pronterface (also Cura)
Software used: Rep Host, Pronterface, Cura

1. Checked baud rate at both 115200 and 250000 on both machine settings and LCD screen
2. Port is working fine (with other printers, peripheral devices),
3. Replaced USB cables
4. Closed other operating programs.

Let me know what else I need to check
Re: Cannot connect to Orion delta
February 09, 2016 11:17PM
I don't know about mac OS, but with linux, I had to use 115200 bps, and to do that I had to first program the controller from Windows with Marlin and only setting the baud rate to 115200. Once set, I made all the other Marlin configuration changes in linux and haven't had windows within a country mile of my printer.

Mine is a kit prusa i3 with geeetech GT2560 board so I don't know if any of that relates.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2016 11:18PM by hoxsiew.
February 13, 2016 06:57PM
I tried what you mentioned. But could not get it to work
February 17, 2016 02:13PM
Any luck yet? You might also try the SeeMeCNC forums as they seem to have a good community of printer owners. More targeted forum audience for you.
February 18, 2016 02:10AM
No luck yet. I am going to try their forum thanks. I was looking for more general troubleshooting steps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login