Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Introduction (hi!)

Posted by Nikita K 
Introduction (hi!)
November 16, 2013 06:05PM
Hey guys.

I'm a uni student from Seattle, Washington (US). I don't have a RepRap nor a commercial printer but I'm currently calibrating a custom printer called Grawmet, designed by a few guys at the WOOF 3d printing club at the University of Washington (UW).

I'm interested in many topics related to manufacturing and making stuff. A sufficiently complicated contraption, like a car or a robot (or a spaceship) would require like a hundred different processes to prepare, so I was drawn to this forum as you guys seem to have a foot in every door (i.e. you know something just about everything smiling smiley)

Is it okay if I post several threads in the appropriate sections for the different ideas that I have? Can I embed pictures in my posts, or do I have to link them?
Re: Introduction (hi!)
November 16, 2013 06:53PM
Hi Nikita and welcome!

You can only link images. Best way is to upload them somewhere ( better: get a blog!) then link to them.

Marcel

Blogs:
Meine 3D Druck Abenteuer
[3dptb.blogspot.de]
FLSUN Delta Drucker für Deutschland
[flsun-deutschland.blogspot.com]
Books on 3D patents:
[goo.gl] (english)
[www.amazon.de] (deutsch)
Re: Introduction (hi!)
November 16, 2013 07:35PM
Hi Nikita, welcome! Post all the threads you like. smiling smiley

In the past you could only link images, but nowadays you can embed them. Just attach them as a file and then click "Create link in message".

Here's a test image:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login