Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Repetier firmware problems

Posted by epicepee 
Repetier firmware problems
February 19, 2014 09:13PM
I am using Repetier firmware on RAMPS with my deltabot. At the moment, I have two problems with it.

First of all, all the movements are painfully slow. No matter what t says in the Gcode, no matter the "max feedrate" settings in the firmware, it moves extremely slowly -- 10 mm/s, maybe. The individual steppers can spin quite quickly, but the printer doesn't want the effector to move at any reasonable speed.

Secondly, I can't get the automatic bed probe to work. When I try to compile with it enabled, I get this:

Commands.cpp: In static member function ‘static void Commands::executeGCode(GCode*)’:
Commands.cpp:651:13: error: ‘buildTransformationMatrix’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:654:26: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:654:62: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:655:26: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:655:62: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:657:26: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:657:62: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:658:26: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:658:62: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:660:24: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:660:60: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:660:96: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’
Commands.cpp:660:132: error: ‘autolevelTransformation’ is not a member of ‘Printer’

Any ideas?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/19/2014 09:14PM by epicepee.
Re: Repetier firmware problems
February 19, 2014 09:24PM
epicepee,

When you say it moves slow, are you jogging it in a host, like pronterface or repetier? If so, what do yo uhave the jog speeds set to. If not, are you giving it a manual command, like G1 X100 Y50 and if so, are you telling it an F move? If not, it will be moving at it's homing feedrate unless you specify an F(feedrate)

As for the probe, can't help you with that one
Re: Repetier firmware problems
February 19, 2014 11:29PM
The low speed is true both when jogging and dry-run printing. It doesn't matter what speed I set, it moves at the same speed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login