Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prusa I3 - Anyone recognize these plastic parts?

Posted by ltklein 
Prusa I3 - Anyone recognize these plastic parts?
March 14, 2014 06:57PM
I have a used Prusa I3 and I'm looking to ID the source of, for the files for the printed parts. After looking at every extruder picture the search engines will send me, I'm not finding a match for that or the other parts.

The driven gear on the extruder has a hub pattern that I've only found on Herringbone sets (see picture).

Also seemingly unique is a 43/13 ratio on the extruder. It appears to be an Adrian's extruder but looking for confirmation from someone who knows on that as well.

Thanks!
Attachments:
open | download - Printer Front.jpg (91.3 KB)
Re: Prusa I3 - Anyone recognize these plastic parts?
March 14, 2014 07:26PM
I think the extruder gears are these: [www.thingiverse.com] (found by a quick search for "biohazard" on Thingiverse)
I'm pretty sure the extruder is just the standard Greg Wade's etc. for the i3, can be seen here: [github.com]

Help improve the RepRap wiki!
Just click "Edit" in the top-right corner of the page and start typing.
Anyone can edit the wiki!
Re: Prusa I3 - Anyone recognize these plastic parts?
March 14, 2014 10:29PM
NewPerfection
I think the extruder gears are these: [www.thingiverse.com] (found by a quick search for "biohazard" on Thingiverse)
I'm pretty sure the extruder is just the standard Greg Wade's etc. for the i3, can be seen here: [github.com]

I belive you nailed it on both counts. I didn't recognize that as a biohazard symbol until you mentioned it.

Thanks so much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login