Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need help Mac + Arduino + Sanguino

Posted by tmorris9 
Need help Mac + Arduino + Sanguino
May 08, 2014 01:20AM
I am going round and around with this, I need to modify the firmware on my Gen 6 board. I am on Mac and there is a problem since it's 250k and needs Sanguino. I went through the steps to add Sanguino to my Arduino software but I think I failed somewhere as it does not work.

So, if someone has a Mac version of Arduino with a working Sanguino could you please send it to me? Please PM me if you are able and I will give you my email address or other means of transfer.

Thanks!
Re: Need help Mac + Arduino + Sanguino
May 08, 2014 02:33AM
Hey,

My old board was a Sanguino, but I later upgraded to Ramps.

I had a load of issues with my Sanguino on my Mac and nothing seemed to work. The only way I overcame this was to install windows on my Mac and use Arduino on there.

you can download apps such as VirtualBox and VMWare.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but this is what I had to do to get it to work.

Thanks

NFireLabs - The World First Modular 3D Printer - At An Affordable Price!
May 15, 2014 03:15PM
Try using arduino version 0023 any version higher than that won't work with anything sanguino related. Also if you haven't seen it already check out: Sanguino on Mac

Through self sustaining actions comes freedom

DIY Tech Shop
May 16, 2014 10:07PM
Yea I am trying 0023 but I keep getting errors
Attachments:
open | download - Errors.jpg (121.1 KB)
May 17, 2014 06:22AM
Well, I am running the newest Arduino with my Sanguino and it works flawlessly.

I had to install RTFID driver or something like that to recognize the Sanguino. I don't know the exact name but I think it was RTFID or RFTID or something.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login