Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vanguard MV4 watercooling your hotend

Posted by luigi 
Vanguard MV4 watercooling your hotend
June 20, 2014 12:42PM
VanGuard just has announced there new HotEnd,

I guess i can't say a whole lot as he gave alot of information about it on his website,

[www.vanguard-innovations.net]

Its innovative alright..
Re: Vanguard MV4 watercooling your hotend
June 20, 2014 06:50PM
I can tell you that is a 1/4" air coupling and a MIG welder tip for a nozzle, not exactly top end materials.
June 21, 2014 06:07AM
I have an old hot end made by this guy, it was either the first or one of the first hot ends, and it worked great but nozzle changes were a pain, I even helped him research some different materials for a while but then he got angry at me and told me to send his beta hot end back for some upgrades and then basically told me to shove it up my you know what and never returned the hot end(which i didnt pay for with money but I felt like I payed for by spending hours of my own time doing research).
June 21, 2014 06:42PM
Oh David (aduy) you are so full of it. You stole materials, then lied about your acomplishments, sent me a link to a video, claiming 400mm/sec, but it was just a sped up 100mm/sec video. You refused to provide proof of anything you claimed, they all turned out to be lies. You told me to buy "machinable ceramic" for the feed tube, since ceramic wouldn't wear, then when I said if it can be machined it would wear, you choke on your words. If there is somebody full of it, you fit the shoes. You never even paid for shipping, and how much time did you have in it ? 15 minutes, couldn't have been much, you never acomplished S--T. Only Steven Smith did anything, the rest of you guys held up the project, and cost me over $1,000.oo more than I would have spent. You being the worst. When I ask for my thermo sensors back, my exotic metals back, you simply ignored me. I send you rigis materials for your X carriage, you never even said thank you.

What ever David, every time you throw a tantrum, my email get flooded with spam the next few days. Yeah, you go ahead and whine, lie and BS, that's what you're good at.

Dirty Steve, what are you talking about ?
June 21, 2014 07:51PM
Dirty Steve, if you think the nozzle is an air fitting, and MIG fitting, you are incorrect. You are correct that that would be a poor set up, for one thing, the smallest MIG tip I have ever seen was 0.7mm. Not going to get much detail with a nozzle that big, it will print fast though. I tried to upload a couple of pics, but the files were too big, so I invite you and aduy to visit my page about the Mv4. David, you will remember the one picture.
Anonymous User
June 21, 2014 09:37PM
It could be made out of dwarven technology, for all it matters. If you're uncongenial towards your past associates/customers, it doesn't reflect well on your business practices. It reflects a closed minded temperament.
June 22, 2014 12:20PM
Yes, I agree goldenmongoose. I do indeed have issues with lies, my fault. Guess I have human frailties, I do not much care for attacks on my honesty, or something I have spent a huge amount of money and time on. Perhaps I am wrong to challenge the lies, but I am exposing the truth. To me the truth is more important than how I appear to people, if it is social suicide, then that is the cost of truth. Thank you goledenmongoose for reminding me of my faults. I am far from a perfect being, and my products are far from perfect, but I try. It appears everybody else is after the buck, personally I don't care if anybody buys the Mv4, I have already spent that money, and don't much care any more. I bring this to a few people that want a device of this manner, and cannot build it themselves. I will no way be able to recover the amount of money I have invested in this project, if it was about money, I would have dropped this project.

Thank you for pointing that out goldenmongoose.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login