Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

portabee3dprinter.com/

Posted by isonoob 
portabee3dprinter.com/
September 13, 2014 06:24PM
Lead time is 10 Weeks, been 3 months since I placed my order. Sent an initial email and received this response July 16:

Hello,

Apologies for the delays, we are responding to some initial feedback we have had about the GO, and working in some improvements and upgrades in the current batch.

It will be a few weeks more, sincere apologies, we know it has been an extended wait already.

Please bear with us as we manufacture this next batch, and we hope you will be pleased with your portable 3D printer when it arrives.

All the best,

- Daniel

Sent another email September 9th, no response yet.

Anyone else have experience with this site?
Re: portabee3dprinter.com/
September 17, 2014 01:19PM
Was that a kickstart campaign?
September 17, 2014 07:23PM
I do not believe so. This is their second iteration of portabee's.

Checked on my order:
Portabee Order Tracker
Order #XXXX which was made 4 months ago has the status “processing”.

I didn't want to bombard them with E-Mails, so besides my initial one back in July (they got back to me) and another one I sent on September 9th (didn't get back to me) I have yet to hear from them.

At the moment, it seems like all potential buyers should beware. Will update with more info as I get it.
October 07, 2014 09:32AM
Hello All,

So! Sincere apologies, we have been very busy with email, and quite a bit late on our current batch of shipments.

Everything is going smoothly, and we will ship out these machines in the coming weeks.

Apologies for the long delays! We have been engineering on the fly, and this has lead to some manufacturing delays.

Ok,

Thanks and we look forward to delivering your machines.

- Daniel
October 07, 2014 09:45AM
portabee
Hello All,

So! Sincere apologies, we have been very busy with email, and quite a bit late on our current batch of shipments.

Everything is going smoothly, and we will ship out these machines in the coming weeks.

Apologies for the long delays! We have been engineering on the fly, and this has lead to some manufacturing delays.

Ok,

Thanks and we look forward to delivering your machines.

- Daniel

Got an update from them! Emailed me with a tracking number, looks like the printer will arrive shortly! Will update with more info as it comes, looks like it should arrive shortly.
October 07, 2014 11:57AM
this should remind people to always be in contact with people on time, if its a good reason everybody will understand, other wise its a bad situation until proven otherwise.
October 10, 2014 02:02PM
just an update, received my printer today! Made some minor hardware adjustments and got it printing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login