Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Burbank 3D printer Expo, anybody going?

Posted by tmorris9 
Burbank 3D printer Expo, anybody going?
January 13, 2015 05:01PM
I am going for the second year in a row and just curious if any other forum members are going. It's in Burbank CA Jan 30-31. It's a mix of RepRap and commercial printer companies along with some other vendors like 3D scanners & software. It's a 2 day show and also features art work done on 3D printers. I had a lot of fun last year, got to meet some people I only normally talk to on the phone and even learned a thing or two.

Anyway just curious if any other forum members plan on being there.

[www.3dprinterworld.com]
Re: Burbank 3D printer Expo, anybody going?
January 15, 2015 12:26PM
I went last year and saw a lot of cool things, but was disappointed to find that a lot of the folks couldn't answer technical questions and were hired hands.

The best part was seeing and meeting a few artists.
January 15, 2015 04:09PM
I will be there, and will be exhibiting Raptosaur, with my makerspace: Vocademy.
Still putting on the finishing touches.... I'm looking forward to it, hope to see you there.

My printer: Raptosaur - Large Format Delta - [www.paulwanamaker.wordpress.com]
Can you answer questions about Calibration, Printing issues, Mechanics? Write it up and improve the Wiki!
January 15, 2015 06:27PM
That's too bad, I had the opposite, almost everybody I talked to knew their product inside and out though I was not talking to any of the non RepRap companies except for a few service bureaus and a scanner company.

vitaminrad
I went last year and saw a lot of cool things, but was disappointed to find that a lot of the folks couldn't answer technical questions and were hired hands.

The best part was seeing and meeting a few artists.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login