Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good stepper motor source for EU?

Posted by Andreas15 
Good stepper motor source for EU?
June 26, 2015 07:07AM
Hi,

I'm looking after some cheap motors. Something like 17HS4417 is good. I just want a minimum of 4KG torque, offcourse in a Nema17 housing.

The problem is that I can't find cheap ones in europe, I found some cheap ones on ebay but they are from china and the shipping costs are like 30$.

I want to keep the cost/motor under 10€ (11$). If anyone know a good store that ships from Europe with good shipping costs?

Thanks,
Andreas
VDX
Re: Good stepper motor source for EU?
June 26, 2015 09:56AM
Hi Andreas,

this prises are only possible in China - motors with same quality/specs will cost here 3x to 4x more ... all the cheaper ones are imported and relabeled eye rolling smiley

Viktor
--------
Aufruf zum Projekt "Müll-freie Meere" - [reprap.org] -- Deutsche Facebook-Gruppe - [www.facebook.com]

Call for the project "garbage-free seas" - [reprap.org]
June 26, 2015 11:44AM
I found these on ebay, the seller sells from Belgium, and I live in belgium. The price is okay. (65 for 5) and the torque seems good, anybody knows this type. It's rated 1.5A, 3.75V and 4.5Kg holding torque. Could that work?

[www.benl.ebay.be]
June 26, 2015 06:51PM
Andreas15
I found these on ebay, the seller sells from Belgium, and I live in belgium. The price is okay. (65 for 5) and the torque seems good, anybody knows this type. It's rated 1.5A, 3.75V and 4.5Kg holding torque. Could that work?

[www.benl.ebay.be]
I can't find them on the internet, are they ok?
June 27, 2015 03:46AM
From the pictures I would say, their shafts have no flat side. This would be a no go for me.
-Olaf
June 27, 2015 06:46AM
ARGGH, I really can't find allot else.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login